Easy, savoury and delicious dinner inspiration for those nights when you are strapped for time. Featuring Mother Raw Japanese Dressing.
- 3 1/2 oz Soba Noodles (or ramen noodles)
- ⅓ cup Edamame, shelled and cooked
- ½ Cucumber, sliced lengthwise into strips
- ¼ Daikon Radish, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- ⅓ cup Mother Raw Japanese Dressing
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds, optional, for garnish
- 1 Green Onion, sliced, optional, for garnish
Cook the noodles according to package directions and rinse with cold water. Add to a large bowl along with all the vegetables.
Add the Japanese dressing and mix to combine. Top with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve and enjoy!
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?