Looking for a bite-sized treat to satisfy those sweet cravings? Try out these Mother Raw Lemon Tahini balls made with our new Lemon Tahini Dressing!
- 1.5 cups raw cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp melted/softened coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded (desiccated) coconut (unsweetened)
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of Mother Raw Lemon Tahini dressing
- Optional for texture: 1 Tbsp coconut flour (or protein powder)
- Put all ingredients in your food processor and process until smooth and fully combined.
- If adding a Tbsp of coconut flour or protein powder, add at the end.
- Your mixture should be semi-firm and easy to ball up with your hands. Roll into bite-sized balls.
- Roll in extra coconut or protein powder and place on a sheet pan in the fridge for an hour to 'set'. Enjoy!