The perfect topping for your epic salads, featuring Mother Raw Greek Dressing! The full video can be found here.
- 1 block firm tofu
- Equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water to cover tofu (see method)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt, pepper and oregano
- Salad of choice - we suggest adding tomatoes, cucumber and white onion
- Mother Raw Greek Dressing
- Chop block of firm tofu into small squares. They should be about two centimetres in length.
- In a bowl, completely cover the tofu with one part water, one part apple cider vinegar. Just enough to cover every piece.
- Let sit, covered, in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- When ready, drain tofu. In a bowl, mix in olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and herbs of choice – we suggest dried oregano! Make sure each piece is fully coated.
- Top tofu cubes on your salad with tomatoes, cucumber and white onion, and drench with Mother Raw Greek Dressing for an epic Greek Salad!