Change up your stuffing by swapping out the traditional broth for some roasted garlic Caesar dressing. If you feel like trying out a different flavor, try some Mother Raw Ranch Dressing instead! Both are delicious options.
- 10 cups day old sourdough bread, torn
- ⅓ cup vegan butter, plus extra for greasing a baking dish
- 12 ozs cremini mushrooms, stem removed and torn
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary (plus extra for garnish)
- ¾ tsp salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- ¾ cup Mother Raw Roasted Garlic Caesar Dressing
- Lay the torn pieces of sourdough out on a large rimmed baking sheet overnight to dry out.
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt the butter. Add the mushrooms, onion, celery and carrots and cook until the onions start to brown and the mushrooms have released some water, about 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped rosemary and stir. Remove from the heat and add the salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2” baking dish with butter. Increase the oven temperature to 350ºF.
- Toss the bread and vegetable mixture in a very large bowl. Pour in the broth and Mother Raw Dressing and gently toss to combine. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and cover with foil.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and take off the foil and place back in the oven to cook and brown for an additional 35 to 40 minutes, until browned on top.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Gluten-free: use a gluten-free loaf of bread