Perfect as a side dish or a lighter main, broccolini is milder and sweeter in taste than broccoli and pairs deliciously with our Lemon Tahini dressing!
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp pine nuts (toasted)
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 3 tbsp Mother Raw Lemon Tahini dressing
- Flaky sea salt (to taste, for topping)
- In a medium sized bowl, add the broccolini, olive oil, salt and nutritional yeast and toss with your hands to combine.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat and then add the broccolini (working in batches if needed) and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the broccolini and add to a plate. Top with toasted pine nuts, pomegranate and then drizzle the dressing on top. Serve with flaky salt on top and enjoy!
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?