Perfect as a side dish or a lighter main, broccolini is milder and sweeter in taste than broccoli and pairs deliciously with our Lemon Tahini dressing!
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp pine nuts (toasted)
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 3 tbsp Mother Raw Lemon Tahini dressing
- Flaky sea salt (to taste, for topping)
- In a medium sized bowl, add the broccolini, olive oil, salt and nutritional yeast and toss with your hands to combine.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat and then add the broccolini (working in batches if needed) and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the broccolini and add to a plate. Top with toasted pine nuts, pomegranate and then drizzle the dressing on top. Serve with flaky salt on top and enjoy!