Send us all the noods! Kelp noodles are a great swap for regular noodles for those of us looking for a gluten-free, low-carb alternative. This zesty combo of steamed fresh veggies and Mother Raw dressing is a colorful way to get all your vitamins and nutrients.
Recipe by Anna Marshall of the Food Marshall blog. Check out all her delicious recipes here!
1 bag of kelp noodles
1 cup collard greens
- 1 eggplant
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2 compari tomatoes
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 1 cup arugula
- handful of fresh sunflower sprouts, finely chopped
- handful of fresh basil and parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp Spicy Sesame Oil
juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard (optional)
- couple dashes of hot sauce if you're feeling spicy!
1. In a large bowl, soak the kelp noodles in water and 2 tsp baking soda until they become soft (at least 1 hour). Then rinse and drain kelp noodles.
2. Steam eggplant and collard greens (option 2: lightly sautéed in coconut oil for 7-10 minutes). In a large bowl, mix together kelp noodles, arugula, sprouts, bell pepper and tomatoes. Add in steamed eggplant and collard greens.