Send us all the noods! Kelp noodles are a great swap for regular noodles for those of us looking for a gluten-free, low-carb alternative. This zesty combo of steamed fresh veggies and Mother Raw dressing is a colorful way to get all your vitamins and nutrients.
Recipe by Anna Marshall of the Food Marshall blog. Check out all her delicious recipes here!
1 bag of kelp noodles
1 cup collard greens
- 1 eggplant
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2 compari tomatoes
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 1 cup arugula
- handful of fresh sunflower sprouts, finely chopped
- handful of fresh basil and parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp Spicy Sesame Oil
juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard (optional)
- couple dashes of hot sauce if you're feeling spicy!
1. In a large bowl, soak the kelp noodles in water and 2 tsp baking soda until they become soft (at least 1 hour). Then rinse and drain kelp noodles.
2. Steam eggplant and collard greens (option 2: lightly sautéed in coconut oil for 7-10 minutes). In a large bowl, mix together kelp noodles, arugula, sprouts, bell pepper and tomatoes. Add in steamed eggplant and collard greens.
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?