Our friend @holisticfoodie created an epic special sauce. That's right, just like 'mac' sauce, but healthy. This sauce can be used as a dipping sauce, a dressing for a salad, or a topping on your next plant based burger. Super easy, delicious, and nostalgic!
- 1/4 cup vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mother Raw Ketchup
- 1 tsp Dill fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Dried Minced Onion Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Dried Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar optional
- pinch Sea Salt
- pinch Chili Flakes optional
This recipe does not require a blender. Simply whisk together all ingredients in a bowl! Start with Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Apple Cider Vinegar, then add all spices and herbs.
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?