This plant-based graze board is EPIC! Full video can be found here.
- 2 types of nuts (cashews/walnuts)
- Dried fruit (cranberries)
- Olives and pickles
- Vibrant fruits (orange slices, blueberries, grapes)
- Veggies that are good for dunking (radishes, sliced peppers)
- Seed crackers
- Herbs for added ‘Umph’
- Mother Raw Queso, Mother Raw Ranch
- Grab a board to lay your ingredients on
- Place your bowls for dips on your board, and fill with Mother Raw dips. Tip: All ingredients should surround the dishes! Have fun with it.
- Artfully place veggies around the bowls in a fan
- Place fruit around veggies and then add crackers
- Add piles of olives and pickles
- Fill in the empty spots with nuts and dried cranberries
- Add herbs for a fun pop of colour and texture
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?