- 1 bunch carrots, sliced in half lengthwise if thick
- 4 parsnips, sliced in half lengthwise, or quartered if large
- 1 large yellow onion, quartered
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- ½ tsp marjoram, dried
- ½ tsp parsley, dried
- ½ tsp minced onion, dried
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt, plain and unsweetened
3 tbsp Mother Raw Greek Dressing
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Roasted root veggies are a year round classic and can be enjoyed in different ways in every season. We have created a Mediterranean-inspired take on roasted veggies by using a medley of roasted veggies tossed with Greek seasoning and then served with a delicious coconut yogurt and Mother Raw Greek Dressing.
Preheat the oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the carrots, parsnips and onion on the baking sheet and toss with olive oil, spices and salt.
Roast for 15 minutes, then remove, and check for doneness. If the parsnips are cooked through and fork tender, remove and roast the carrots for 5 to 7 minutes more, until fork tender, but still a little crunchy.
In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and Mother Raw Greek Dressing.
Pour some of the dressing onto a plate and then add the veggies, drizzle with a bit more dressing. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
Serve and enjoy!
Greek-Style Roasted Root Vegetables
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?