Perfect for a vegan Taco Tuesday! Featuring Mother Raw Ranch dressing.
- 15 oz canned chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2-4 Tbsp hot sauce
- 6 small soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup spinach
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup Mother Raw Ranch dressing
- 1/4-1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro and/or scallions
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and set aside on a paper towel.
- Heat a pan/skillet to medium heat with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Once the oil is hot and starts to shimmer, add the chickpeas and cook until slightly golden, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chickpeas start to brown, season with garlic powder, salt, and paprika. Reduce heat if needed and cook, stirring occasionally, for an additional 4-5 minutes until golden then remove from heat. Stir in hot sauce and set aside.
- Serve on warm tortillas with spinach, sliced jalapeños, ranch, cilantro, and red onion. Squeeze a touch of lime if you want and enjoy!