- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 200 g cremini mushrooms, roughly torn
- 150 g baby king oyster mushrooms, sliced
- ½ head lacinato kale, roughly torn, stem removed
- 1 14oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp Mother Raw Creamy Tahini dressing
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 tbsp water, as needed to thin
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
This creamy white bean dip made with Mother Raw Creamy Tahini dressing,
lime juice and garlic is delicious! Top it with crispy browned
mushrooms and kale for a perfect appetizer or side dish.
In a large skillet over medium heat, add half the olive oil. Once hot, add the mushrooms, working in batches to ensure they are not touching each other. Let them sit undisturbed to brown for 3 to 5 minutes, then toss and move around to brown the other side. Remove and set aside, and continue with all mushrooms until done.
Once the mushrooms are done, add the kale and let it sit undisturbed (work in batches if needed) for 1 to 2 minutes, then flip and crisp the other side.
Meanwhile, in a blender, add the beans, lime juice, Mother Raw Creamy Tahini dressing, garlic, water and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Spoon the dip on a plate, and top with mushrooms and kale. Top with sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper, and garnish with extra lime. Enjoy!
Tahini White Bean Dip with Crispy Mushrooms and Kale
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?