A new take on an old favorite! We smashed Brussels sprouts and drizzled Creamy Tahini for a perfect side.
- 1 lb of Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 - 2 tsp garlic powder
- Mother Raw Creamy Tahini Dressing
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim Brussels sprouts and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic powder and salt & pepper to taste. Toss to make sure all Brussels sprouts are coated.
- Place Brussels sprouts on baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 30 min or until they are soft. This will depend on the size of your Brussels sprouts. (Note: you want them soft enough to smash but not too soft where they will fall apart.)
- Once they’re done roasting, use the back of a spoon and smash each sprout down a bit. Plate and top with Mother Raw Creamy Tahini dressing and chopped parsley. Enjoy!