Looking to get your creativity on? Try out these Pineapple Tofu Bowls! They are as fun to make as they are to eat.
- 1 cup Basmati rice (equals 3 cups cooked rice)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 small knob of ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package of firm tofu, cubed
- Mother Raw Original BBQ Sauce
- Mother Raw Japanese Dressing
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 pineapple, cut in half, hallowed out and cut into small pieces
- 2 green onions, cut into rings
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Fried rice is made best with left-over rice. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package and store it in an air-tight container in the fridge until you use it.
- Marinate the cubed tofu in Mother Raw Original BBQ Sauce for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and sauté the chopped onion for about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger and the tofu. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked rice and season with the curry powder and tamari. Next, add the pineapple and the green onions. Season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes if you like spice. Stir until well combined. Drizzle Mother Raw Japanese Dressing on top. Use hollowed out pineapple as a bowl. Enjoy!