● 2 packages Cece Veggie Co’s Organic Butternut Squash Cubes
● 1 cup Mother Raw’s Maple Fig Dressing
● 1 1⁄2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
● 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
● 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
● 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Method1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine the olive oil and dressing together.
3. In a large bowl, combine the butternut squash cubes with the dressing mixture, making
sure they are coated evenly. Add in 1⁄2 tsp each of the thyme and rosemary. Leave in
refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to sink in.
4. Pour into a casserole dish pan.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until squash is soft.
6. Remove from oven and let cool. Drizzle more dressing if desired at this point. Top with
pecans and remaining thyme and rosemary. Enjoy!
Get the RAW Truths About Common Ingredients
The Raw Truth, what's really in your dressing?